Monday, March 14, 2011

Stop pooping in the sandbox

Well, that got your attention didn't it. :) Well, this blog isn't about Joshua, although it very well could have been a year ago when he would strip off his clothes in the backyard and run around naked and sometimes do his business. I've disinfected the slide more often than I want to admit. I'm glad that phase is pretty much over for Joshua, cute and endearing at the age of 3 & 4 not so much at 5 & 6.

Back to the sandbox...It's not Joshua who is doing his business in the sandbox it's stupid outdoor cats that do NOT belong to me. I love cats, I really do. I have owned 4 cats but only one remains. I just hate and despise outdoor cats. Just because you love your cat doesn't mean that every neighbor around you loves your cat. I'm not sure why people think it is okay to have outdoor cats that roam in other people's yards.

I'm not perfect. I know I know that's shocking to hear, but I'm not just ask Matt. I am forever forgetting to cover the sandbox which leads to annoying outdoor cats that think I've left them one gigantic litter box which means we are dumping and replacing sand constantly. I try to remember to cover the box but life gets crazy and I just forget. We replace the sand and I'm really good about covering the box for a few weeks and then laziness sets in.

I'm guessing I will not be getting a lot of RSVP's to future playdates at my house after I publish this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment