Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I would like to thank the academy....


My friend Jen who has an AWESOME blog gave me my first blog award. :) I would like to thank the academy of bloggers for this prestigious award. :) Of course, I would like to thank my son for the inspiration for my.....wait....what? Oh, it's a blog award but there's no trophy or money? Oh...nevermind. On to the rules....

1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so,

Thanks Jen you rock. :) I do feel very special now. You do inspire me to keep a blog and although I try to be witty, your blog is so much funnier.

1. I met my DH online back in 1996. We are still married, not going strong but going ;).

2. I am in love with Matthew Macougnahay (sp?) I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling. I should learn it if we are going to get married one day.

3. I have lost 50# since June 2010.

4. I love to scrapbook and I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself.

5. I love to travel and start planning my trips in January. We are going to Myrtle beach, Maine, Indiana (twice) and the western Caribbean. (again the spelling)

6. I'm addicted to the internet (duh!)

7. Most people like me? right?

15 bloggers? really? really? Hmmmm......

I guess it doesn't count to throw it back at Jen ;).

Lola, she makes the best jewelry and deserves an award. http://autismlovehope.blogspot.com/

I'm a rebel. I break the rules. I only got one. :)

Okay that's it for now. I'll be back later to brag about my son's first tooth that fell out. Yay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment