Sunday, December 19, 2010

All I want for Christmas....

Okay I admit it. I am one big kid at Christmas time. I can't wait for Christmas morning to get up and open all my presents. Even though I know a lot of what my family has gotten me I still get excited. This year we are going to my family's house for Christmas. We are leaving Tuesday evening and won't be back until January 3rd. I love visiting my family it is so much fun. I plan on getting a lot of "girl" time with my mom and sister. Going out shopping, having lunch and hanging out together.  The nice thing is Matt is so super when we are visiting my family. He lets me come and go as I please and doesn't mind taking care of the kids the majority of the time. It is my vacation from my job as a sahm. :) So I'm sure you can see why I'm so excited. :)

We recently switched Joshua's medications and part of me was what was I thinking right before the holidays to play with his meds but is there ever a good time to do that. I'm torn. I can't tell if they are helping or making things worse or about the same time. He is definitely more engaged during the day and not so to himself which is good. Regardless, he can act how ever he wants during the holiday break. I'm not going to worry about it.


I keep asking the kids what mommy should get for Christmas and Emily insists that I want a glue stick and glitter and Joshua insists that I want the new Lego Indiana Jones game for the xbox. It's nice how well my kids know me. Of course matt asks me what I want for Christmas and he's clueless even though I gave him specific things I wanted. Heck, Eliz my mary kay lady and friend is holding stuff aside for "me" and matt just has to go next door and talk to her.


To all my friends and family and strangers who may read this blog, I hope you have a happy, healthy, blessed Christmas and New year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment